Enable your active life.
DOWNLOAD SUUNTO APP
Download now and get to know Suunto.
- View key training, activity and sleep summaries as well as overall trends to help keep your life in balance.
- Stay connected with notifications on your watch.
- Customize what you want to see on your sports watch during training and adventures by creating your own sport modes.
- Activity-specific heatmaps in Suunto app show you where the most popular routes are, all around the world. New Popular starting points help you decide where to start your activities.
- For Suunto 3, see your speed and distance as well as your track in the map by using the Suunto app to enable ‘connected’ GPS from your mobile phone.
- Suunto D5, Suunto EON Steel, Suunto EON Core: Transfer your dive logs easily over Bluetooth to your mobile phone after diving. Now you can add the dive locations to your dives in Suunto app.
- Connect to your favorite sports services, such as Strava, Adidas Running, UA MapMyRun, Endomondo, TrainingPeaks, Relive, Sports Tracker and more.
GET THE BASICS
Suunto app keeps you on top of your activity, sports and dives. New home screen view makes it easy to keep track of key activities in one view. Dive deeper into more detailed workout summaries with trends of your activity, daily steps, calories and sleep in summaries and in your diary. With Suunto D5, Suunto EON Core you can transfer your dive logs to your mobile phone after diving and add the dive locations to your dives.
For Suunto 3, 5, 7, 9 and Spartan products you can customize your sport modes that you prefer to use with the watch.
Stay connected with phone notifications on your watch. For Suunto 3, see your speed and distance as well as your track in the map by using the Suunto app to enable ’connected’ GPS from your mobile phone.
Ambit3 and Traverse family watches can now sync activities, optimize GPS and connect to partner services with Suunto app. Suunto Ambit 1 & 2 devices can now sync activities to Suunto app with SuuntoLink.
ADVENTURE ON THE GO
Whether you are in a new mountain, city or a trail, you can plan your favorite route with Suunto app, sync it to your watch, and Go!
My tracks will show your adventures history in one view. Compare it with the Heatmaps and discover new tracks easily.
Popular routes – ready-made route suggestions are generated from the millions of routes tracked by all of you – makes discovering new trails even easier. The new Popular starting points will show where your next adventure starts. And while planning your route, you can also add waypoints to the routes.
You can import a ready-made .gpx file for your next race or adventure (Suunto 5, 7, 9 and Spartan series).
SHARE AND CONNECT HOW YOU WANT
The Suunto community is a vibrant and diverse group, sharing inspiring stories and experiences every day. Social sharing on Suunto app is personalizable – select whether you want to share distance, calories, speed, pace, duration, heart rate, ascent, even max speed! It’s up to you!
SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS FOR MOBILE DEVICES
In order to use the Suunto app, your mobile device needs to meet the following minimum requirements:
Android 5.0 or later
Google Play services installed
Wear OS by Google installed (for Suunto 7)
iOS 13.0 or later